|flash back of Carol and me from 2009|
Basically you share 11 random things about yourself, answer 11 question from the person who tagged you, and ask 11 new questions!
- You must post these rules
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
11 random facts about me:
1. I own over 200 books, have read all of them at least once, and probably half of them twice.
2. I didn't like avocados or guacamole until 2 years ago, and now I cannot get enough of it.
3. If you are next to me in step class I am actually competing with you in my head (don't ask how I determine who wins!).
4. Ever since I was younger I have had a weird habit of eating cocktail onions and drinking the juice (and I actually can't believe I just admitted to that!!!).
5. I am fiercely loyal and would do anything for my friends!
6. People say I am a horrible driver (I don't know what they are talking about!).
7. Nails on a chalkboard don't bother me, but if you scrape silverware on your teeth I want to pull the utensil out of your mouth and stick it in your eye.
8. I eat one piece of Dove Dark Chocolate Promises every night after dinner to satisfy my sweet tooth.
9. Some claim I have bad taste in movies, but if liking the Princess Diaries, Zenon Girl of the 21st Century, and Drop Dead Gorgeous is wrong... I don't want to be right!
10. I am allergic to cleaning... okay, okay... I just despise doing it.
11. You can always find me carrying a cardigan because I am always cold! (Steven says my collection would rival any granny's out there!)
|sweater in summer :/|
11 things about me: (Questions from Carol)
1. If you could live anywhere in the world (no job restrictions etc), where would you live and why?
I would definitely say somewhere in Europe! I will narrow it down further to Italy (somewhere on the coast) or France (probably Paris). I love learning about immersing myself in different cultures and Italy is where my ancestors are from!
One of the most creative, surprising, thoughtful things he has done (besides our engagement and my birthday surprise) was the week of scavenger hunt gifts I got to solve and open the seven days before our wedding. (I will definitely have to share this whole story soon!)
|locked cases for wedding week surprises!|
3. your friends?
Their presence at our wedding! We are so lucky to have friends who flew to GA from all over the US (and those who drove from different parts of the state) to share one of our most important days with us.
4. your family?
Their support in moving across the country for college. I can't really imagine how different my life would be had I stayed in CA for school.
5. What is the best gift you've given to someone?
One gift that I love, and poured my heart into, was a scrapbook I made for Steven for our one year anniversary. It was "the ABCs of you and me." :)
|one of the pages from the scrapbook (ultimate summer!)|
6. What is the biggest goal you've had and accomplished in your life?
Completing graduate school! I finished in a year and a half while working part-time.
7. What is the biggest goal you are currently working on in your life?
My half marathon! I have been "fake" training for the last 4 weeks and real training starts Monday!!
8. What is your favorite book?
The Great Gatsby
9. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, no danger factor, what would it be?
A Hippogriff from HP! :)
10. What milestones do you think you'll have reached 10 years from now?
ah! 10 years is so far away! But... I would like to expand our family, earn a doctorate, run a marathon (?!?), and be truly happy with where I am in life.
11. What is the last thing you ate?
I just had a tangelo - a cross between a tangerine and a pomelo or grapefruit!
Questions for them:
1. What is your go-to dish for a dinner party?
2. What is the best part of having a dog?
3. worst part?
4. What is your favorite way to make someone feel special?
5. What is your best piece of relationship advice?
6. How do you motivate yourself to active if you just aren't feeling it?
7. What is the first book you would ever recommend to a friend?
8. Which season do you prefer and why?
9. What goals have you set for the next 5 years?
10. What is one material item you could not live without?
11. What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you recently?
Hope you enjoyed reading these. Can't wait to see Heathers answers and see who else participates!